Canvas X 2019 19.0.319.0 Keygen
Ability to publish Canvas articles to the preprint server
Canvas X now provides the capability to publish articles to the preprint server. This was done to allow authors to share articles with more
You get an email when your world is detected.
The time between those events is shown in the home panel.
– Notification email new world creation. Your email is also sent when a user reports a new world and you have started monitoring the server.
– Notification email when a user reports a missing world in the server. You will also be notified when a world is updated or a world file if missing.
– Graphical world update notification. You will be informed if you did not select a level to be monitored. The world name, version and date is displayed.
– Graphical notification of the world file availability. You are informed when a world file is not available.
– “Watch” notification of the user. If you select to be notified when a user in your world reports a new world.
– Graphical notification of the user notifying a new player. If you select to be notified when a user in your world starts a new game.
– Graphical notification of the user in another world reporting a new world. If you select to be notified when a user in your world starts a new game.
– Stop monitoring for a specific world. You can now stop monitoring for a single world, or an entire server. You will also get an email when this is finished.
– Monitoring of multiple worlds per user. You can now add multiple worlds to be monitored for each user.
– Add an alternate users world. You can now add an additional world to be monitored for each user.
– Description of the world(s) you are monitoring. Added in case you have multiple worlds to monitor for each user.
– Change the user name. You can now change the user name and email address for each user.
– Adjust World file sync settings. You can now adjust the time in seconds you would like to wait for a world file to become available.
– Adjust the user notifications settings. You can now adjust the level of detail you want to see when a user notifies you of a new world.
– If World Client auto-update is enabled, you will be informed if there is an update available.
– Notification Settings button. You now see more settings like notifications (x in the user’s name), the number of worlds to monitor per user, what types of information to send to the email, etc.
– World Manager panel. You now have the ability to view information about the worlds or users on your server from the server panel.